We heat treat two to three loads of pallets a day in our kiln. Loads take about two and a half hours to cook during the warmer months and up to four hours during the winter months. Heat treating is done to kill any bugs that are in the pallets before they are shipped internationally. Because of the extra step in the production process we ask for a little more lead time when ordering heat treated pallets.
Sr Admin - Friday, April 27, 2012
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- The right pallet for the job
- Creating Custom Crates 'Til The Cows Come Home!
- Standard Pallets and Custom Pallets
- Shipping Pallet Options
- Manufacturers Save Money with New Shipping Pallets
- Half Pallets - Are They Trending?
- East Coast Sawmill and Logging Expo
- Heat Treating Pallets
- Information Needed to Order Pallets
- A Pallet's Second Life
Heat treated Pallets In the News Double Wing Pallet Custom Design International Shipping Pallets Four Stringer Two Way Pallet Concrete Block Storage GMA Pallets Foreign Shipping Pallets Pallet Design System Wood Pallet Benefits New Pallets